Our October 2019 issue is maybe our most jam-packed yet, guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of any horror fan, including:
- Our cover story: a set visit to Shudder's upcoming series: CREEPSHOW, as well as an exclusive conversation between Greg Nicotero and Joe Hill.
- The man ... the myth ... the M. Night Shyamalan talks to Severin Fiala and Veronika Franzthe, the directors of NEON's upcoming movie, THE LODGE.
- Actor Jeff Daniel Phillips (THE LORDS OF SALEM, 31) interviews Rob Zombie about both the excitement and the challenges of filming the upcoming 3 FROM HELL.
- Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard, two generations of the Losers' Club, talk about experiences on the IT CHAPTER 2 set, favorite moments, and what it's like to play the same character separated by twenty-seven years.
- From PTA to Jordan Peele to Ari Aster to, now, Robert Eggers ... the baton-pass interview is one of our favorite new traditions in Fango Vol. 2. For this installment, Aster and Eggers sit down to discuss their horror inspirations for both MIDSOMMAR and THE LIGHTHOUSE.
- And, of course, straight from the set of our latest FANGORIA movie, Chelsea Stardust’s SATANIC PANIC, power couple Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell dish about what it's like to share the (bloody) screen together ...