New year, new Fango! FANGORIA #10 is ringing in 2021 with a bloody bang:
- With a stunning cover portrait by Gary Pullin, we give Mary Lou Maloney (of Prom Night II and III) her due in a deep-dive conversation with her creator, Ron Oliver;
- Your first look at the incredibly timely, not-what-you’re-expecting Wrong Turn reboot;
- The Vigil looks like the slow-burn winner of 2021, and we are on set;
- The new film Honeydew will have you rethinking road trips, meat-eating, and talking to strangers - and we’ve got the inside scoop from filmmaker Devereaux Milburn;
- Bring the kids to Psycho Goreman, a splattery, kid-centric ride that lives up to its name;
- An exploration of how found footage is poised for a second surge;
- The Lost Boys. Beetlejuice. Edward Scissorhands. Ve Neill is behind some of the most iconic makeup jobs in genre history, and in this issue, she walks us through her amazing career;
- Get up and shake your booty to the indelible sounds of horror disco;
- And 2020’s Best Deaths in Horror!
2020 was an amazing year for horror, and 2021 is shaping up to top it! Grab FANGORIA #10 and embrace the coming twelve months with gory glee!