You know it’s gonna be good when there’s (pauses to count) SIX bloody faces on the cover! Nab this issue from January 2019, and obtain a piece of history from the beginning of FANGORIA’s historic re-launch. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who likes insightful social commentary, and gallons of fake blood. Joe Bob says check it out….
- JOE BOB BRIGGS: In this cover feature, the B-movie columnist and star takes us behind the rhinestone outfits and gives the scoop on his new projects;
- TOM SAVINI: Award-winning makeup artist Savini, who worked on Dawn of the Dead, From Dusk Till Dawn, and Friday the 13th, treats us to TALES FROM THE MAKEUP KIT spanning his landmark career;
- LAST PODCAST ON THE LEFT: The viral horror podcast sets down their essential horror movie canon as only they can;
- RABID: What happens when a risky surgical treatment leaves a fashion student hungering for human flesh? A fabulously gory visit to the set of the Soska Sisters' “Cronenberg couture”;
- A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2: Lead actor Mark Patton (Jesse) discusses the film’s legacy and the reclamation of its gay elements;
- FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE GAME: an oral history of the game that brought Jason Voorhees back to fans;
- And so much more!