Theatres - and horror movies - are back! FANGORIA #10 (January 2021) has you covered with all the must-see horror coming your way. Get the inside scoop on 2021’s eeriest new masterpieces, and sink your fangs into some never-before-seen retrospectives on your favorite classics, from Prom Night II to Edward Scissorhands. FANGORIA #10 is ringing in 2021 with a bloody bang!
- Ron Oliver: FANGORIA welcomes Oliver, writer and creator of Prom Night II and III, to a deep-dive conversation on the iconic, vengeful prom queen Mary Lou Maloney, accompanied by a stunning cover portrait by Gary Pullin;
- Wrong Turn: Think you know American cannibals? Think again. Get your first look at this incredibly timely, not-what-you’re-expecting reboot;
- The Vigil: FANGORIA takes you on set for 2021’s first slow-burn winner, which draws from Jewish folklore and the Orthodox community
- Honeydew: Filmmaker Devereaux Milburn discusses this new thriller that will have you rethinking road trips, meat-eating, and talking to strangers;
- Psycho Goreman: FANGORIA breaks down this insane, splattery, kid-centric ride that lives up to its name;
- Ve Neill: Makeup master Ve Neill has been behind some of the most iconic looks in horror history, from The Lost Boys to Beetlejuice to Edward Scissorhands. In this issue, she gives us a behind-the-scenes look through her amazing career;
- Found Footage: An exploration of how this horror concept is poised for a second surge;
- Music Recs: Shake your booty to the glamorous, uncanny sounds of horror disco (we let you know our picks);
- Retrospective: 2020’s Best Deaths in Horror!