2022 is upon us! FANGORIA #14 rings in the new year with the one you’ve been waiting for… and one you’ll have to wait a little longer for. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- For Radio Silence’s Scream, we couldn’t think of anyone better to interview them than franchise creator Kevin Williamson. The Ready or Not filmmaking team opens up about raising their indie game, tackling the iconic franchise and filling a particularly daunting pair of shoes;
- A look back at not only the entire Scream series, but the not-actually-real Stab franchise;
- We’re all in on The Black Phone, so it was a bit of a gut punch to learn (after we went to the printer) that the film’s release was pushed to the summer! But get yourself hyped with a conversation between director/co-writer Scott Derrickson, co-writer C. Robert Cargill, and short story author Joe Hill;
- We also hit up Tom Savini protege Jason Baker to learn how the terrifying mask from The Black Phone was made (and be sure to check out the back cover for a related surprise);
- A chat with actor Devon Sawa (Final Destination, Chucky) about his contributions to the genre;
- A look at the enduring legacy of Nosferatu on the film’s 100th anniversary;
- An in-depth chat with Lucky McKee on his career, in the 20 years since May left her mark on us.
Plus: weird Draculas, horror tattoo masterpieces, and your ballot for the 2022 Chainsaw Awards! FANGORIA #14 is guaranteed to start your 2022 off (f)fright!