Star-studded and ready to be gutted! Our October 2019 issue is a blood red carpet of illustrious big names and horror luminaries, from M. Night Shyamalan to Rob Zombie to Bill Hader.... and more! This issue is a kaleidoscopic, can’t-miss survey of the modern horror landscape.
- ARI ASTER // ROBERT EGGERS: The baton-pass interview is a thrilling new tradition in FANGORIA. In the last issue, Ari Aster (Hereditary, Midsommar) spoke with Jordan Peele, and now Aster sits down with Robert Eggers (The VVitch, The Lighthouse). In a conversation that abounds with folk horror and new insights, Aster and Eggers discuss their inspirations for MIDSOMMAR and THE LIGHTHOUSE;
- CREEPSHOW: Our cover story is a set visit to Shudder's upcoming series, a revamp of the 1982 classic by Stephen King and George A. Romero. We also hook you up with an exclusive conversation between legendary makeup artist Greg Nicotero and writer Joe Hill;
- M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN: The horror demigod interviews Severin Fiala and Veronika Franzthe, the directors of NEON's THE LODGE;
- ROB ZOMBIE: We hear about the agony and ecstasy behind the auteur’s 3 FROM HELL, in a conversation with actor Jeff Daniel Phillips (THE LORDS OF SALEM, 31);
- IT CHAPTER 2: Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard, two generations of the Losers' Club, serve up their favorite memories from filming, and what it's like to play the same character separated by twenty-seven years.